There have been many complaints across the Internet from those who have upgraded to Windows 10 and now find that they cannot send email, although they can still receive email.
Some file corruption seems to be occuring during the Windows 10 upgrade process, to rectify this and return to being able to send email as usual undertake the following:
1. Click on the search icon or on the 'Search Programs and Files' after clicking the 'Start' icon in the Windows tray.
2. Ssearch for CMD.
3. When you find the application (Command Prompt) right click it and select 'Run as administrator'.
4. You will then see a rectangular black window appear, then type in sfc/scannow and hit the 'Enter' key.
5. Patiently wait (takes a while to run).
6. When finished type in exit, which will close CMD.
7. Now close Outlook, restart and the problem should now be solved.
We also understand that this has now been fixed in Service Pack 1 for Windows 10. If you have not upgraded your Windows 10 installation, please do so as soon as possible.
- 0 Usuários acharam útil
How to set up and configure email accounts in cPanel
Create and manage email addresses You'll need to create one or more email addresses for...
How to configure your email program/client
Setting Up POP3 email access for cPanel How to set up your email client for use with...